There are many possible uses for threaded rods in bridge and clamping technology, for example:
- Bracing systems for ropes
- Transverse prestressing of deck slabs
- Individual tendons with prestressing bars
- Rope holder and rope hanger
- Ring rope connector
- Compression rod systems
- Conical potting sleeves, potting sleeves with eye stick
The applications in this branch have in common that only high-quality rust-resistant steels may be used and the calculations must be checked by structural engineers. Very large diameters and lengths are often used.
We have appropriate manufacturing concepts ready for applications of excess lengths and special dimensions.
junaspin will be happy to support you in the selection and design of your screw drive. We would be happy to discuss your application with you.